You’ve got a cool new plugin and are hoping to give it some exposure. You’re in the right place. Just ask us to host it for you. You’ll be able to:
- Прати колико људи га је преузело.
- Дозволите људима да остављају коментаре о Вашем додатку.
- Get your plugin rated against all the other cool WordPress plugins.
- Give your plugin lots of exposure in this centralized repository.
Постоје нека ограничења
- Your plugin must be compatible with the GNU General Public License v2, or any later version. We strongly recommend using the same license as WordPress — “GPLv2 or later.”
- The plugin must not do anything illegal or be morally offensive (that’s subjective, we know).
- You have to actually use the Subversion repository we give you in order for your plugin to show up on this site. The WordPress Plugin Directory is a hosting site, not a listing site.
- The plugin must not embed external links on the public site (like a “powered by” link) without explicitly asking the user’s permission.
- Your plugin must abide by our list of detailed guidelines, which include not being a spammer and not abusing the systems.
Submission is Simple
- Отворите налог на WordPress.org.
- Предајте свој додатак за преглед.
- After your plugin is manually reviewed, it will either be approved or you will be emailed and asked to provide more information and/or make corrections.
- Once approved, you’ll be given access to a Subversion Repository where you’ll store your plugin.
- Shortly after you upload your plugin (and a readme file!) to that repository, it will be automatically displayed in the plugins browser.
- Check out the FAQ for more information.
To make your entry in the plugin browser most useful, each plugin should have a readme file named
readme.txt that adheres to the WordPress plugin readme file standard. You can put your readme file through the readme validator to check it.