Currency per Product for WooCommerce plugin lets you set and display prices for WooCommerce products in different currencies.
There is a number of scenarios that can be implemented with this plugin:
- Set WooCommerce product prices in different currencies and display it in shop in different currencies.
- Set WooCommerce product prices in different currencies, but display it in shop in one currency, converted with the exchange rates (i.e. „multicurrency product base price“).
- Set WooCommerce product prices in different currencies, display it in shop in different currencies, but convert it to one currency in cart and checkout.
Shop Behaviour Options
- Show prices in different currencies (and set cart and checkout behaviour separately).
- Convert to shop default currency (including cart and checkout).
- Add original (i.e. not converted) price display to shop pages.
Cart and Checkout Behaviour Options
- Convert to shop default currency.
- Leave product currency (allow only one product to be added to cart).
- Leave product currency (allow only same currency products to be added to cart).
- Convert to currency of last product in cart.
- Convert to currency of first product in cart.
- Add two currencies in free version and unlimited number of currencies in Pro version.
- Optional currency per product authors.
- Optional currency per product authors user roles.
- Optional currency per product categories.
- Optional currency per product tags.
Currency Exchange Rates Options
- Manual currency exchange rates in free version and automatic currency exchange rates in Pro version (including customizable update rate and currency exchange rates server).
- Add currency selection to admin bar in WooCommerce admin reports.
- Enable use of converted prices in WooCommerce „Sort by price“ sorting.
- Enable use of converted prices in WooCommerce „Filter Products by Price“ widget.
Some of our Pro plugins:
Some of our other free plugins:
- We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using or trying out one of our plugins!
- Please visit the plugin page.
- Upload the entire plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the „Plugins“ menu in WordPress.
- Start by visiting plugin settings at „WooCommerce > Settings > Currency per Product“.
Сарадници и градитељи
Currency per Product for WooCommerce је софтвер отвореног кода. Следећи људи су допринели овом додатку.Сарадници
Белешка о изменама
1.5.0 – 29/11/2022
- Enhancement – Introduced compatibility with WooCommerce High Performance Order Storage.
1.4.8 – 20/04/2021
- Fix – On creating the order manually from the backend it was showing the default shop currency instead of showing the product currency. This is fixed now.
- Fix – The currency symbol in the Mini cart was coming wrong. This is fixed now.
1.4.7 – 08/10/2020
- Updated compatibility with WordPress 5.5
- Updated compatibility with WooCommerce 4.5
- Fix – Cart & Checkout behaviour option when set to ‘Convert to last product currency’ & ‘Convert to first product currency’ amount was not updated. This is fixed now.
- Fix – Currency was not displayed for the selected categories product when ‘Currency per product categories’ or ‘Currency per product tags’ setting was enabled. This is fixed now.
1.4.6 – 20/03/2020
- Update compatibility with WooCommerce 4.0.0.
1.4.5 – 25/03/2019
- Fix – Prices for the Bookable products from WooCommerce Bookings plugin were not converted to the default currency when ‘Convert to Shop default currency (and set cart and checkout behavior separately)’ option is selected for Shop Behaviour setting. This is fixed now.
- Fix – The prices for the selected currency for the bookable products were shown as 0 on the Shop page when ‘Add original price in shop’ option is checked. This is fixed now.
- Fix – A fatal error was shown on the Shop page for Variable products when visited as Wholesale customer added from Wholesale Customers For Woo plugin. This is fixed now.
1.4.4 – 16/11/2018
- Version Changed.
1.4.3 – 31/10/2018
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.5.0 tested.
1.4.2 – 23/09/2018
- Fix – Behaviour – Add original price in shop – Variable products fixed.
1.4.1 – 19/09/2018
- Feature – General – „Custom currency symbol“ options added.
- Fix – Variations currency in backend fixed (in case if „Convert to shop default currency (including cart and checkout)“ is selected).
- Fix – Exchange Rates – „ECB“ and „TCMB“ fixed on servers with
- Dev – Minor code refactoring.
1.4.0 – 13/08/2018
- Feature – Behaviour – Shop Behaviour Options – „Add original price in shop“ options added.
- Feature – Advanced – „Sorting by converted price“ option added („Sort by price“ sorting).
- Feature – Advanced – „Filtering by converted price“ option added („Filter Products by Price“ widget).
- Dev – Exchange Rates – „Yahoo“ server removed (as it’s discontinued).
- Dev – Exchange Rates – Step decreased (to 12 decimals) in admin settings.
- Dev – Raw input is now allowed in some plugin options.
- Dev – Admin settings divided in separate sections, restyled and descriptions updated.
- Dev – Major code refactoring; plugin folders structure changed;
1.3.0 – 09/08/2018
- Fix – Additional checks added to
get_currency_exchange_rate()function to prevent division by zero and „non-numeric value encountered“ notices.
- Dev – Advanced Options – „Save products prices“ option added.
- Dev – Exchange rates updates – „Free Currency Converter API (free.currencyconverterapi.com)“ server added.
- Dev – Exchange rates updates – „European Central Bank (ECB)“ server set as the default option.
- Dev – Admin settings restyled.
- Dev – Code refactoring.
1.2.1 – 19/06/2018
- Dev – Core –
- Dev – „WC tested up to“ added to plugin header.
- Dev – Plugin URI updated to wpfactory.com.
- Dev – Admin settings descriptions updated.
1.2.0 – 06/12/2017
- Dev – WooCommerce v3.2.0 compatibility – Admin settings
selecttype options fixed.
- Dev – Yahoo exchange rates server URL updated.
- Dev – Admin settings – Minor restyling.
- Dev –
settingsare saved as object property now.
- Dev – POT file added.
1.1.0 – 27/09/2017
- Dev – „Shop Behaviour“ option added.
- Dev – Advanced Options – „Fix mini cart“ option added.
- Dev – Advanced Options – „Currency Reports“ option added.
1.0.0 – 20/08/2017
- Initial Release.